Tickets to attend Concordia Annual Summit, and participate in a Strategic Dialogue with P3 Impact Award Judges and a live audience of industry leaders.
- Promotion of partnership’s excellence in publicity and other media coverage, including social media campaigns and recognition throughout the Concordia Annual Summit.
- A feature in the Darden School’s Ideas to Action website
- The opportunity to be featured as partnership thought-leaders via the U.S. State Department’s Boldline P3 Accelerator program and serve as mentors, speakers, and/or case studies.
P3 IMPACT AWARD WINNER RECEIVES:
Recognition on the main stage at the Concordia Annual Summit
- A scholarship to attend a week-long Executive Education course at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business*
- The opportunity to be subject of a case study published by Darden Business Publishing
- All the same benefits as the other Finalists
*Terms and Conditions apply
ALL APPLICANTS RECEIVE:
The opportunity to be considered for eligibility for the U.S. Department of State’s public-private partnership accelerator program, Boldline. Boldline supports partnerships that address pressing global challenges and focuses on giving them tools to scale their missions. The main goal of Boldline is to build and deploy strategic connections and collaborations aimed at: a) strengthening the global partnership-building ecosystem; b) promoting and facilitating connectivity between the private sector and governments; and c) fostering innovative partnership business models. Boldline seeks to take the often dotted lines (or gaps) between sectors and, by cultivating public-private partnerships, create a bold line between them. If your partnership is considered for the Boldline Accelerator program, the P3 Impact Award Team will contact you after all applications have been reviewed.