Rosalía Arteaga Serrano is the CEO of FIDAL Foundation, dedicated to strengthening education and supporting the consolidation of democracy in Ecuador. At the same time with a focus on sustainable development. The flagship events are the Leadership School and the Ecuadorian and the Iberoamerican Excellence in Education Contest. Before founding Fidal Foundation, Rosalía was President and Vice-President of the Republic of Ecuador and also Minister of Education and Undersecretary of Culture. After graduating as a lawyer from the University of Cuenca, Rosalía studied journalism and she also obtained a Master’s Degree in Antropology.
She is a dedicated author of more than 15th books.
She is a member of the following institutions:
. The World Academy of Art and Sciences
· The Board of Trustees of the Library of Alexandria (Egypt).
· Honorary Member of the Royal Academy of European Doctors
· High Commissioner Panamazonia Manaos – Brazil
· Senior Executive Education Advisor of the China U.S. Business Association.
· The Board of the Universities of Otavalo and SEK
· The Advisory Board of International Relations at the University of Miami.
· The Atlantis Group.
· Women Political Leaders
· World Sustainable Development Forum