Chairman of the Board of Directors, Nestlé S.A.
Bio Current as of agosto 19, 2020
- 2017 Chairman of the Board of Directors, Nestlé S.A.
- 2008 – 2016 Chief Executive Officer, Nestlé S.A.
- 2004 – 2008 Executive Vice President, Nestlé S.A. Zone Director for Zone Americas: United States of America, Canada, Latin America, Caribbean
- 2000 – 2004 Nestlé Germany, Market Head
- 1998 – 2000 Nestlé Czech and Slovak Republic, Market Head
- 1996 – 1998 Nestlé Portugal, Market Head
- 1980 – 1996 Nestlé Peru, Nestlé Ecuador and Nestlé Chile Marketing, Sales and Division Functions
- 1979 – 1980 Nestlé S.A. Marketing Trainee (Switzerland, Spain, Belgium)
- Since 1979 Nestlé Group, Vevey (Switzerland)
- 1977 – 1979 Scott Graphics International, Bornem (Belgium) Financial analyst
- 1995 Program for Executive Development, IMD Switzerland
- 1976 – 1977 Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School (Belgium) – Post Graduate in Management
- 1972 – 1976 University of Louvain (Belgium) – Commercial Engineer
- Chairman, Nestlé S.A. (CH)
- Chairman, Strategic Advisory Board, Nestlé Skin Health S.A. (CH)
- Chairman, Strategic Advisory Board, Nestlé Health Science S.A. (CH)
- Vice-Chairman, Board of Directors, L’Oréal (FR)
- Board Member, Roche Holding Ltd. (CH)
- Member, International Business Council, World Economic Forum – WEF
- Member, European Round Table of Industrialists – ERT
- Member, Board of Trustees, Avenir Suisse