To join us in person, you must meet the following requirements:
- Submit proof of at least one COVID-19 vaccination under CDC guidelines when completing pre-event health questionnaire (at least 72 hours prior to event).
- Pay a one-time $150 COVID compliance fee that helps us ensure a safe gathering by contributing towards sanitization stations, masks, and enhanced cleaning.
- Be a member of our community (see below).
The Lexington Marriott City Center will be undertaking proper COVID-19 protocols, including regularly sanitizing the event space and enhanced hygiene procedures when serving food and beverages. We are also taking steps to manage the number of guests on site. Concordia will adhere to the State of Kentucky and University of Kentucky’s mask guidelines, as well as provide masks onsite for those who choose to wear them.
To participate in person, one must fall within one of the following categories:
- Leadership Council Member
- Senior Advisor
- Board Member
- Programming Sponsor, Programming Partner or Media Partner
- Registered Press
- Speaker Staff (restricted to one per speaker, not including protocol or security)
- Concordia Staff or Event Vendor
- Select invited guest
For questions, email email@example.com.